Cookies Policy of the www.muzhp.pl website
This website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
Cookie files (or “cookies”) are pieces of computer data – usually text files - that are stored on the Website User’s terminal device to support browsing the Website pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
The entity that installs cookie files on the Website User’s terminal device and accesses them is the Website Operator: Muzeum Historii Polski w Warszawie [Museum of the History of Poland], ul. Mokotowska 33/35, 00-560 Warszawa.
Cookie files are used to:
- Adapt the Website pages to the preferences of the User and optimise their browsing experience; in particular, these files enable identification of the type of the Website User’s device and display the website in a way that is customised to the User’s individual needs;
- Generate statistics that help to understand how Website Users browse the pages, and to improve the structure and content of these pages.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the web page or closes the application (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for a period defined in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookie files:
- “Essential” cookies that make it possible to use the services offered by the Website – e.g. authentication cookie files used by Website services requiring authentication;
- Security cookies used for example to detect authentication violation on the Website;
- “Performance” cookies that help to collect information on how the Website pages are used;
- “Functional” cookies used to record settings and user interface personalisation options selected by the User – such as the User’s language or region of origin, font size, web page layout, etc.;
- “Advertising” cookies that make it possible to deliver advertising content that is better matched to the User’s interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing the web pages (the web browser) by default allows storage of cookies on the User’s terminal. Website Users may change the cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way that the automatic support of cookie files is disabled in the browser settings or the User is informed each time a cookie is installed on the their device. Detailed information on the options and methods of support of cookie files is available in the software (web browser) settings.
The Website Operator informs that any limitation on the use of cookie files may affect some functionalities offered by the Website pages.
Cookie files stored on the Website User’s terminal device may be used also by advertisers and partners working with the Website Operator.
More information about cookie files is available in the “Help” section of your web browser.
This Cookies Policy is based on a template available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/
The cookies policy template is protected by copyrights held by IAB Polska.