We come to the school for these classes. Classes last from 45 to 90 minutes.
The class should be booked one week in advance.
Lessons are taught in Polish.
- Independence Station – a class commemorating Independence Day
The class is combined with the screening of a film by Zofia Kunert realized with MHP, Independence Station 1919, which is preceded by a lecture about major occurrences on the way to Poland's reclaiming its independence. Each of the movie's three parts is related to a different aspect of creating an independent state: the international situation, initial legal acts, establishing the borders of the Second Republic. During the screening, students complete a self-practice sheet.
Lesson lasts 60 minutes. Class price: 80 złoty (about 20 euro).
- Polish regalia - a lecture with a presentation dedicated to the history and meaning of the insignia, and the tale of the coronation ceremony. Class lasts 60 minutes. Class price: 80 złoty (about 20 euro).
- At the landowner's mansion – a lecture with presentation. During the lecture, the following topics are raised: the Polish dwór or noble-class manor in the historical context and tradition, and customs of the noble manor. Lecture lasts 60 minutes. Class price: 80 złoty (about 20 euro).
- The January Uprising – a series of meetings based on analyzing source material. The following modules can be selected:
- Aleksander Wielopolski and his reforms
- Forced conscription and reasons for the outbreak of the January Uprising
- White and Red Factions
- Clerics in the January Uprising
- Women's roles in the January Uprising
- Before the January Uprising in annexed lands
- The January Uprising in annexed lands
- The January Uprising in the Kingdom of Poland
- Secret State
- The cult of the January Uprising
- One module lasts 45 minutes. Price: 80 złoty (about 20 euro).
- Jan Karski – an attempted biographical reconstruction – a proposal for discussion.
During the class, students by using historical materials learn about different stages in Jan Karski's life. This permits students to acquire the ability to make a biography and to refer an individual's fate to the context of Polish and universal history.
Lecture lasts 90 minutes. Lecture price: 80 złoty (about 20 euro).