We come to the elementary school. Classes last from 45 to 60 minutes.
Classes must be booked at least one week in advance.
Lessons are taught in Polish.
- Who was who in the Royal Court? – students learn about inhabitants of a medieval castle. They come to know which official positions functioned at the court, and what the responsibilities and attributes were of the respective officer holders.
Lesson for 1st to 4th grades. Lesson lasts 60 minutes. Class price: 80 złoty (about 20 euro).
- Orb and cross, sceptre, crown – the story of Polish regalia. Class for 1st to 6th grades. Duration 45 minutes. Class price: 80 złoty (about 20 euro).
- Conspiracy in the 19th century - a history workshop showing the struggle for Poland's independence. On the basis of the lecture and tasks, students learn about life conditions in the country under partitions, reasons for consecutive national uprisings, names of important figures and facts related to these occurrences.
Lesson for 4th to 6th grades. Lesson lasts 45 minutes. Class price: 80 złoty (about 20 euro).
- Wojtek – the bear from Anders' Army – a meeting dedicated to the bear who became part of the Polish Army during the Second World War. During the meeting, students learn basic information about the combat route of Anders' Army and the fates of Poles.
Lesson for 1st to 4th grades. Lesson last 45 minutes. Class price: 80 złoty (about 20 euro).
- Katyń 1940 - the class is based on a multimedia presentation. We discuss the situation of Poland and Poles after 17 September 1939, and Polish-Soviet relations during the Second World War.
Lesson for 6th grade. Lesson last 45 minutes. Class price: 80 złoty (about 20 euro)
- The Home Army – the largest underground army in occupied Europe - classes through which students learn basic facts about the Home Army (AK) – creation of the organization, its structure, forms of activity, and post-war fate of AK soldiers. During class, students engage in tasks which help them better understand specific activities, perils and consequences of operating the Home Army.
Lesson for 5th to 6th grades. Lesson lasts 60 minutes. Class price: 80 złoty (about 20 euro).
- What do a historian and a detective have in common?
How to tell history through the use of an object?
The object's age, the material it's made from, the intended function, and its material value bring us closer to the era the object comes from. If it belonged to a person, it can show us his or her origin, social position and function.
Whose story will be told by objects stored in an old trunk and valise?
Grades 1 to 4 will learn the story of Queen Jadwiga, grades 5 and 6 the fate of Jan Nowak-Jeziorański.
Lessons last 60 minutes. Lesson price: 80 złoty (about 20 euro).
- Shopping! - the meeting is devoted to nineteenth-century Warsaw shops. Students in the course will learn how to shop, what goods could be bought in the shops. In the end, the students will create a store-based shopping site that will be used during the class.
Classes for 1st to 6th grades. Meetings last 60 minutes. Class price 80 złotych (about 20 euro).